Today this doctor is asking us to consume only unripe plantain as diabetic patients, and tomorrow another nutritionist is saying that it isn't health, you should take only the ripe ones.
That was for an illustration though. I'm just trying to say that you should adopt healthy lifestyles for yourself if you really want to live long on Earth. These contradictions are not different in the issue of cancer, as the same things advised against by this doctor are claimed not to matter by the next doctor on the news or web. Despite all these, we all have to agree that majority of cancer issues are all caused by our lifestyle!
The things we do everyday affect us, the food we eat, the gadgets and devices we use, the cloth we put on, the sun ray above us and so many other things. Most of them, such as the food we eat can be improved but not all. There are some which we really cannot do anything about, such as the lack of melanin by albino patients.
These make us disadvantaged as humans, and cancer is one of those things we can change in our lives.
Whatever they are, the tips we are about to share will go a long way into helping you keep away from cancer. Please save a life today, share this post on your Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and other social networking sites. Everyone needs to be enlightened...
- Never Use TobaccoIt may look fun to take in tobacco, or be actually enjoyable quenching the urge of the addiction by taking some more, but you really are doing yourself a lot of damages. Using any kind of tobacco actually draws you closer to cancer than you thought.
Smoking itself has been linked to be a cause to so many kinds of cancer, such as the cervix, lung, bladder, throat, larynx pancreas, kidney and mouth. Chewing tobacco has also been proven to cause cancer of the pancreas and oral cavity. Even if you do not smoke, constant exposure to smoke can also increase your risks of cancer of the lung.
Avoid tobacco, so you will live a healthier life on Earth. If you need help quitting the habit of smoking, please consult a doctor as quickly as possible.
SHOCKING! These 10 Foods Are Killing You Slowly
- Eat A Health DietHealth diets will help you stay health, and their effects are long term. Junks such as biscuits, carbonated drinks and other sugary items are not really helping you.
Eating healthy will not prevent cancer, but it will reduce the risk to a greater percentage.
You can practice these guidelines:
- Consume enough vegetables and fruits: Eat food which have natural origins, such as fruits and vegetables. Also consume plenty of whole grains and beans. They are very helpful to the body.
- Avoid obesity causing food: This should have simply been, avoid obesity, but the only way to avoid it is by avoiding the food which causes it.Refined sugars, high calorie food and fats should all be far from your diet.
- If you must, take alcohol in moderated quantity: This is if you can't do without it, take very little of it. The more you consume alcohol, the more you increase your chances of kidney, liver, breast, colon and lung cancer.
- Limit your consumption of processed meat: According to the International Agency for Research on Cancer, the World Health Organization cancer agency, consuming large amount of processed meat can increase by some percentage, your risk of cancer.
Again, consumption of Mediterranean diet supplemented with mixed nuts and extra-virgin olive oil also reduces the risks of breast cancer in women. The Mediterranean diet is built on mainly plant-derived food, like the vegetables and fruits, legumes, whole grains and nuts. It also prefers fish, healthy fats and olive oil to red meat and butter.
- Be physically fit and maintain a healthy weightYou can prevent breast cancer, prostate cancer, lung cancer, colon cancer and kidney cancer by just living a healthy life.
By engaging in good daily physical activities, you not only reduce your chances of cancer, but also promote your own general health. The exercises could be vigorous or moderate, depending on your strength and ability. Just make it a daily goal to exercise for at least 30 minutes every day and it will become a habit.
See Next: 7 Incredible Health Benefits Of The Bitter Kola You Must See
- All ways protect yourself from the sunThe skin cancer is a very popular kind of cancer, and it can be prevented by just living health.
You have to:
- Avoid the midday sun: Always avoid staying outside under the sun between 10 am. and 4 pm, this is when the sun's rays are the strongest.
- Always stay under a shade: Whenever you are outdoors, stay under the shade. You can use an umbrella if if will be convenient and sunglasses will also be helpful. If you can't get a shade or umbrella, consider getting a hat.
- Always cover the exposed parts of your body: Put on loosefitting, tightly woven clothing which cover your skin as well as possible. Go for the brighter colors, which will reflect the ultraviolet radiation rather than bleached cotton or pastels.
- Always use sunscreen: Whenever you are outside, apply enough sunscreen on your body and reapply often.
- Avoid sunlamps and tanning beds: These two are also as damaging as the natural sunlight.
- Go get an immunization if you weren't immunizedTo be successful with cancer prevention, you need to protect yourself from some other infectious diseases, you can consider meeting a doctor about this.
Discuss with your doctor about preventing yourself from:
- Hepatitis B: No doubt hepatitis B increase the risks of people developing cancer of the liver. The hepatitis B vaccination is highly recommended for adults who stand high risks, especially those who are sexually active and in relationship with partners who are not monogamous, men who sleep with men, intravenous drug users, public safety workers or other health care who might have been exposed to infected body fluids or blood.
- Human papillomavirus (HPV): The Human papillomavirus otherwise called HPV is a sexually transmitted virus and can lead to genital cancer such as the cervical cancer. The Human papillomavirus vaccine is recommended for young boys and girls who are aged between eleven and 12.
Women and men, twenty-six and below who didn't have this vaccination as adolescents can also still get it as it is very important.
See Next: 5 Powerful Benefits Of Drinking Moringa Every Day
- Avoid risky health behaviorsThere are some unhealthy things you should avoid, so as to live a healthier and cancer-free life.
Some of them include:
- Practice safe sex: Always protect yourself when having sex with someone who isn't your partner, to reduce your chances of infecting each other. The HIV and HPV can be prevented through this as people who have them stand greater chances of having the cancer of the anus, liver, throat and so on.
You should also limit the number of sexual partners you have, as even little acts such as kissing can spread some diseases.
- Avoid sharing needles: Maybe you didn't know, but aside HIV, sharing of needles can also cause other diseases such as cancer. They can spread hepatitis B and hepatitis C which in turn increases your chances of developing cancer.
- Get regular medical attentionNever ignore the slightest signs, as sicknesses are cured better if discovered early enough. By regularly screening and self-examining yourself, you can discover the cancer early enough and the treatment will most likely be successful.
Book a screening schedule with your doctor, and take your cancer prevention into your hand today.
The reward will be all your life!
Please share this post now to save a life.